The LeafSource Story - Creating Healthier People
LeafSource is a 100% organic mineral composite derived from highly-decomposed organic materials that have fossilized over millions of years. This ancient tropical vegetation contains large amounts of organic acids (humic and fulvic acids), proteins, macro & micronutrients, organic carbon compounds, and enzymes.
LeafSource originated during the time of the dinosaurs, in one of the worlds richest freshwater mineral deposits. Through a series of geological events, this rich organic material was exposed and slowly aged.
Thus, LeafSource is composed of highly biodegraded and compressed remains of ancient plant and animal materials.
No chemical processes or treatments are used in the production of LeafSource and it is 100% natural and organic!
LeafSource is derived from a proprietary 100% organic and naturally-occurring fresh water-sea bed deposit located one place on earth.
INGREDIENTS PER 500MG CAPSULE
66 organically-boundtrace minerals from ancient tropical vegetation (listed below), humic acid (350 mg), fulvic acid (25 mg), amino acids (listed below),organic carbon compounds, plant enzymesand trace vitamins(listed below).
Analyses have confirmed that LeafSource is derived from fresh water origin and is very low in sodium and clays. With over 70% of its content coming from humic acid, LeafSource is the most powerful humic acid formula available today—period!
*Sodium content is LESS than 1milligram per 1 tablespoon serving.
Alanine, Arginine, Cystine, Glutamic acid/Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine,Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine and Valine.
(A, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, D2, K1)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Soaking in magnesium salts has been shown to markedly improve skin hydration, speed wound healing, enhance skin barrier function, and decrease inflammation. Dissolved in warm water, our magnesium chloride flakes provide the user with a medicinal bath of cell-restoring highly soluble magnesium chloride.
- Ideal for children and other sensitive individuals
- Effective for stress relief and relaxation
- Great for soaking achy muscles and joints
- Highly therapeutic for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions
- Able to deliver extensive topical and cosmetic benefits
Some benefits of Ancient Minerals topical magnesium:
- Restores cellular magnesium levels
- Natural cellular protectant
- Facilitates safe and effective detoxification
- Relief of aches, pains, spasms
- Elevates mood and relieves stress
- Encourages healthy skin tissue
- Helps maintain proper muscle function
- Boosts energy levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Balances the hormonal system
- Calms overactive nerves
- Improves quality of sleep
- …and much more